Adventures in making and raising our test-tube babies

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pregnancy Pictures




You've waited so patiently all these months, so you deserve some pictures.


The bare-belly picture is a close-up view of what happens at 14 weeks, when twins are "barely showing."


The composite shows my progression from 12 to 14 weeks.


And the last pic is me and my sweet and round sister-in-law, who is exactly twice as pregnant as I am (29 weeks, versus 14.5). Hmmm. And yet only half as pregnant.


3 comments:

lovestoskip said...

How beautiful you are! And your babies are beautiful too--I can tell by the way they are causing you to have a cute pregnant pooch.

DAVs said...

So cute! And such a glow! Awwwwww....

Mom2my9 said...

Hi Kay, I came across your blog somehow and I just wanted to tell you that you look gorgeous! There is nothing prettier than a pregnant lady! Also, I just gave birth to twin boys six months ago and I have a lot of info on my blog about how I care for them if you'd care to take a peek. I posted in the hopes of helping other multiple birth moms. Congratulations! Make sure you get lots to eat and lots of rest to keep those babies in as long as you can. I would like to recommend the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets or Quadruplets. I credit this book to the reason my little boy were only 9 days early! Good luck to you!