Adventures in making and raising our test-tube babies

Friday, October 10, 2008

Little Girls


Some women are drippin' with diamonds,

Some women are drippin with pearls.

Look at me, look at me.

Look at what I'm drippin' with: little girls!

--------------------

We are proud to announce that we will be having twin girls (not identical). And also that I'm not actually dripping little girls yet, but come February or March of next year, watch out.
The pictures from this week's ultrasound show that everybody is developing well and normally. Baby A is the one on the top (facing the camera) and Baby B is, as usual, posing beautifully in profile.




6 comments:

DAVs said...

Mrs. Hannigan? Is that you?
Who the heck played Mrs. Hannigan in the HEAP production? Was it Marjean Cregor (sp?)

Congrats on twin girls! Sisters, sisters, I can't imagine anything better myself.

Lisa Clarke said...

Aw, little girls! Can't say I know a thing about them, having 2 boys myself. Rumor has it I used to be a little girl at some point, but I have my doubts ;-)

Hey, I was listening to some old craftypods while I cleaned the kitchen yesterday and was surprised to hear an interview with you! I know we've never met, but I was still all, "hey, I know her!" to myself. Heh.

Tracy said...

Sisters-what great news! Congratulations!

lovestoskip said...

I saw the title to your blog and I was going to leave a comment with a quote from the song...but then I saw that you beat me to it! Such lovely ladies you have there.

Not Your Aunt Bea said...

SIsters! Congrats!

Laughing4Heir said...

congratulations!
... and bonus points for playing the Annie card!